EAI MONAMI 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
MONAMI 2022 aims to provide an interdisciplinary platform to share the recent results on mobile networks and management technologies. In recent years, we have witnessed fast development of wireless communications, networking, cloud and edge computing. 4G/5G and multiaccess networks greatly enhance the Quality of Service (QoS) of wireless access networks. Software-defined networking, network function virtualization, and information-centric networking largely reduce the cost of network service providers and improve the Quality of Experience (QoE) of end-users.
The development of mobile devices and mobile cloud computing leads to explosive deployment of mobile services and applications, which promotes the further development of mobile edge computing. However, due to its proximity to terminal devices and limited operating resources, edge computing faces new security threats in terms of infrastructure, virtualization features, data resources, and terminal device mobility, etc.
Recently blockchain has become an open, cryptographic, and decentralized database, maintaining immutable ledgers accessible but tamper-proof for everyone. In addition, the rapid development of edge computing has enabled a large range of Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Edge computing pushes cloud services from the network core to the network edges which are in closer proximity to IoT devices.
Therefore, deep integration of the above technologies will effectively solve the resource allocation and security threats at the edge of the mobile network, which will have significant value for future mobile computing systems. Besides, to realize an efficient and sustainable ecosystem, many other challenges exist, including devices technologies, communications and networking technologies, cloud and mobile edge computing technologies, energy harvesting technologies, and incentive and marketing mechanisms.
Among the above-mentioned research directions, MONAMI 2022 puts special focus on Blockchain and Mobile Edge Computing Techniques for Emerging IoT Applications, which is an essential component of the 5G architecture and the beyond 5G network, and of fundamental importance to the future mobile computing systems. MONAMI 2022 offers the opportunity to leading researchers, industry professionals and academics around the world to meet and discuss the recent advances in these areas and present results related to technologies for realizing the sustainable ecosystem of the future mobile computing systems.
The aim of the forum is to disseminate the latest innovative mobile network solutions for increased competition and cooperation in an environment with a multitude of access technologies, network operators and business actors.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Potential topics include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Machine learning algorithms for 5G and Beyond
- New applications of 5G and beyond mobile systems
- Network Slicing for 5G and Beyond Networks Network
- Green energy saving technologies for 5G and Beyond systems
- Network innovations for 3D virtual worlds and the metaverse
- Device-to-device (D2D) communication in 5G and Beyond
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)-empowered communication and networking protocols
- Blockchain-enabled privacy preservation techniques for 5G and beyond networks
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Communications in 5G and Beyond Networks
- Radio Frequency (RF) and non-RF sensing aided wireless propagation prediction
- New mobile interactive multimedia and VR/AR applications for 5G and beyond networks
- Massive Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) Systems for 5G and Beyond Networks
- New Architecture, protocols, and methodologies of IoT with edge and blockchain
- Deep Learning (DL) techniques for Quality of Service Enhancement in IoT
- Empirical studies, benchmarking, and industrial best practices for blockchain-enabled IoT systems
- Orchestration of software-defined networking (SDN) or network virtualization (NV) for 5G mobile applications
- Cloud computing (CC), mobile edge computing (MEC), or content-centric networking (CCN) technologies for 5G and beyond mobile computing
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: MONAMI Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (SCI IF: 1.64)
(Special Collection on “Emerging Security Threats and Innovative Defense Technologies in 6G and Beyond Wireless Networks”)
- Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (SCI IF: 2.336)
(Annual Issue on “Developments in Mobile Multimedia Technologies 2022”)
- Security and Communication Networks (SCI IF: 1.791)
(Special Issue on “Anomaly Detection Technologies for Securing the Emerging Resource-constrained Networking Scenarios”)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.