MONAMI 2017 proceedings are now published and available via Springer.
Conference venue and Logistics Assistance: It shares the same venue with the joint conference ISPEC 2017:
Deakin Downtown in Melbourne's CBD. Deakin Downtown is located on Level 12 of Tower 2, Collins Square at 727 Collins Street in Docklands. Various public transport options are available. It is only 5 minutes from Southern Cross Station.
ISPEC 2017 has appointed an assistant Mr. Chen for logistics help. Please contact him directly at: [email protected].
MONAMI 2017 will be colocated with ISPEC 2017
Special Journal Issues
- Special Issue on Security and Privacy in Cyber Physical Systems, Future Generation Computer Systems (SCI IF 3.997). https://www.journals.elsevier.com/future-generation-computer-systems/call-for-papers/special-issue-on-security-and-privacy-in-cyber-physical-syst
- Special Issue on Security and Privacy Issues in Fog Computing, Concurrency and Computation (SCI IF 1.13).
- Special issue on Security and Privacy sensor-cloud integration, Cluster Computing (SCI IF 2.04)
- Special issue on Transmissible Cyber Threats in Distributed Systems, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (SCI IF 1.93).
- Selected papers can be invited for Journal of Computer Network and Applications (JNCA) (SCI IF: 3.5)
- Special Issue on "Big IoT Data Analytics in Fog Computing", SCI indexed journal (IF: 1.898) Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing.
Call for Papers
MNN 2017, the Annual EAI International Conference on Mobile Networks and Management, is sponsored by the European Alliance for Innovation. It invites researchers to submit papers addressing issues in the area of mobile computing, wireless networking and management. Papers reporting experimental and empirical studies as well as implementation/industry results (including testbeds and field trials) are also welcome.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors are encouraged to submit full papers to the following topics (but not limited to):
• Multi-access networks and resource management
• Mobile network management and virtualization
• Future 5G network architecture
• Operation and management of virtualized network functions
• Mechanisms leveraging the interplay between network functions, virtualization and software defined networking
• Joint management and orchestration of cloud and networking infrastructure
• Future Internet architectures with smart objects
• Opportunistic networks
• Energy efficiency for multi-access networks
• Emerging multimedia services, service enablers and management
• IEEE and 3GPP management standards and enabling technologies
• Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
• Service and application management platforms
• Autonomic network monitoring and management
• Architecture and design of new services with smart objects
• Energy-efficient, self-organized access and routing schemes for smart object
• Security solutions for managed and infrastructureless networks
• Management of wireless cognitive networks
• Traffic models and analysis for future networks
• Big data
Special Session on Trust, Privacy and Security in Internet of Things and Cloud
Internet of Things (IoT) is becoming pervasive and is a main driver for smart cities. Due to the large data generated in the environment of the IoT, many new research challenges related to trust, privacy and security are emerging. Although significant research efforts have been made on IoT and cloud, issues related to the linkage between IoT and Cloud have been less addressed. This special session will call for papers dedicated to Trust, Privacy and Security in IoT and Cloud. Research works on the issues related to the connection between IoT and Cloud are strongly encouraged.
We encourage submissions of high-quality technical papers reporting original research that has not been previously published, and is not currently submitted for consideration elsewhere. Full Papers should not exceed 14 pages in the Springer Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST) format.
LNICST templates are available here: AUTHOR’S KIT
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three independent reviewers, including a TPC member to ensure high quality and relevance to the topics of the conference. All accepted papers will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes of LNICST series. The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Submission Deadline (Full Papers): 8 September 2017
Submission Deadline (PhD Forum, Posters / Demos): 8 September 2017
Notification Deadline: 3 October 2017
Camera-Ready Deadline: 31 October 2017
Prof. Albert Zomaya, The University of Sydney, Australia. IEEE Fellow, EiC of IET Cyber-Physical Systems; Former EiC of IEEE Transactions on Computers
Prof. Mohammed Atiquzzaman, University of Oklahoma, USA. EiC of Journal of Network and Computer Applications; EiC of the Vehicular Communications.
Prof. Hsiao-Hua Chen, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan. IEEE Fellow, EiC of Security and Communication Networks
Prof. Ernesto Damiani, Chair of the Information Security Group and Program, Khalifa University, UAE.
Prof. Jiankun Hu, UNSW, Australia. Email: [email protected]
Prof. Xiang Yang, Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. Email: [email protected]
Prof. Zahir Tari, RMIT University, Australia. Email: [email protected]
A/Prof. Ibrahim Khalil, RMIT University, Australia. Email: [email protected]