EAI MONAMI 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
MONAMI 2021 aims to provide an interdisciplinary platform to share the recent results on mobile networks and management technologies.
In recent years, we have witnessed fast development of wireless communications, networking, and cloud computing. 4G, 5G and multiaccess networks greatly enhance the Quality of Service (QoS) of wireless access networks. Software-defined networking, network function virtualization, and information centric networking largely reduce the cost of network service providers and improve the Quality of Experience (QoE) of end users. The development of mobile devices and mobile cloud computing leads to explosive deployment of mobile services and applications. The recent development of advanced algorithms, such as Deep Learning, has shown great potentials in resource allocation and service orchestration. Deep integration of the above technologies provides a large number of opportunities for realizing the future mobile computing systems. On the other hand, to realize an efficient and sustainable ecosystem, many challenges exist. The challenges lie in a wide range, including devices technologies, communications and networking technologies, cloud and edge computing technologies, energy harvesting technologies, and incentive and marketing mechanisms. Among the above-mentioned research directions, MONAMI 2021 puts special focus on Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC), which is an essential component of the 5G architecture and the beyond 5G network, and of fundamental importance to the next-generation mobile computing systems.
MONAMI 2021 offers the opportunity to leading researchers, industry professionals and academics around the world to meet and discuss the recent advances in these areas and present results related to technologies for realizing the sustainable ecosystem of the future mobile computing systems. The aim of the forum is to disseminate the latest innovative mobile network solutions for increased competition and cooperation in an environment with a multitude of access technologies, network operators and business actors.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference should focus on the following topics:
- Multiaccess networks and resource management
- Cooperative communications
- V2X (vehicular to everything) technologies
- Mobile network management and virtualization
- Software defined networks for mobile networking
- Routing and resource allocation for hybrid network (hNets)
- Game-theoretic analysis for the future mobile networking market
- 5G and beyond network architecture, management technologies, and services
- Operation and management of virtualized network functions
- Network function virtualization and software defined networking
- Information-Centric Networking and Named-Data-Networking technologies for mobile networks
- Joint management and orchestration of cloud and networking
- Energy efficiency for multiaccess networks
- Energy harvesting technologies for mobile networks
- Advanced algorithms such as Deep Learning for mobile network management
- Security and privacy issues for emerging mobile services
- Emerging multimedia services, service enablers and management
- MEC architecture, protocol, and services
- Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
- RF and non-RF sensing aided wireless propagation prediction
- Data-driven ultra-reliable and low-latency communications
- Federated and transfer learning for wireless edge
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases), DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Scopus, Zentralblatt MATH.
Selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (IF: 3.426)
- IEEE Access (Open Access, IF: 3.745)
- MDPI Sensors (Open Access, IF: 3.275)
- IEICE Transactions on Communications (IF: 1.090)
- IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking
- Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers (Open Access, IF: 1:363)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Learn more about the Community Review process
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
30 July 2021
1 September 2021
1 October 2021